This is a reminder that the next monthly Grid maintenance is scheduled for Monday, August 7th, from 8am until 12pm.
How will this affect you?
- All sessions to the login nodes will be terminated (including terminal and NoMachine sessions)
- All interactive sessions will be terminated
- You will not be able to login to the grid
- You will not be able to use NoMachine
- You will not be able to login or use MariaDB
The actual work being performed is:
- The terminal and NoMachine login nodes will be rebooted
MariaDB upgrade to version 10
- This upgrade will provide a number of benefits to users, in the form of optimizations, bug fixes, and new engines. Users will have new workflow options as well as faster queries
- Updating current Git version
***Due to the Labor Day holiday, our next maintenance will occur on Monday, September 11th, 2017.***