Dear Compute Grid User,
This is a reminder that the next monthly Compute Grid maintenance is scheduled for Monday, August 6th, from 8am until 12pm.
How will this affect you?
· All sessions to the login nodes will be terminated, including terminal and NoMachine sessions
· All interactive sessions/jobs will be terminated
· You will not be able to login to the Compute Grid
· You will not be able to use NoMachine
The actual work being performed is:
· The terminal and NoMachine login nodes will be rebooted
Upcoming training opportunities:
· 8/28 Compute Grid Training - Attendance is now required for both HBS and guest account compute users within two months of getting a grid account. If you have not attended a training yet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the next session on Tuesday, 8/28: https://training.rcs.hbs.org/event/compute-grid-training-11
We thank you for your anticipated cooperation as we make improvements to the research grid. Our next first-Monday-of-the-month maintenance will occur on Monday, September 10th 2018, due to the Labor Day holiday. If you have any questions/comments, please email us at email@example.com.
Research Computing Services