Dear Research Grid User,
This is a reminder that the next monthly Grid maintenance is scheduled for Monday, January 8th, from 8am until 12pm.
How will this affect you?
- All sessions to the login nodes will be terminated, including terminal and NoMachine sessions
- All interactive sessions will be terminated
- You will not be able to login to the grid
- You will not be able to use NoMachine
The actual work being performed is:
- The terminal and NoMachine login nodes will be rebooted
***Our next first-Monday-of-the-month maintenance will occur on Monday, February 5th 2018.***
Upcoming training opportunities:
- SAS Workshop Series - Free SAS training is available at HBS from 1/17 – 1/19 as three independent, one-day modules. Sign up now before the trainings are full! For more information, visit: http://training.rcs.hbs.org/event/sas-workshop-series
- 1/24 Compute Grid Training - Attendance is required within two months of getting your grid account. If you have not attended a training yet, please email email@example.com to register for the next session on Wednesday 1/24
We thank you for your anticipated cooperation as we make improvements to the research grid. If you have any questions/comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research Computing Services