Dear Compute Grid User,
This is a reminder that the next monthly Compute Grid maintenance is scheduled for Monday, July 2nd, from 8am until 12pm.
How will this affect you?
· All sessions to the login nodes will be terminated, including terminal and NoMachine sessions
· All interactive sessions/jobs will be terminated
· You will not be able to login to the Compute Grid
· You will not be able to use NoMachine
The actual work being performed is:
· The terminal and NoMachine login nodes will be rebooted
- The new license to NoMachine is being applied
Upcoming training opportunities:
· 7/26 Compute Grid Training - Attendance is now required for both HBS and guest account compute users within two months of getting a grid account. If you have not attended a training yet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the next session on Thursday 7/26: https://training.rcs.hbs.org/event/compute-grid-training-10
We thank you for your anticipated cooperation as we make improvements to the research grid. Our next first-Monday-of-the-month maintenance will occur on Monday, August 6th 2018. If you have any questions/comments, please email us at email@example.com.
Research Computing Services