Dear Research Grid User,
This is a reminder that the next monthly Grid maintenance is scheduled for Monday, November 6th, from 8am until 12pm.
How will this affect you?
· All sessions to the login nodes will be terminated, including terminal and NoMachine sessions
· All interactive sessions will be terminated
· You will not be able to login to the grid
· You will not be able to use NoMachine
The actual work being performed is:
· The terminal and NoMachine login nodes will be rebooted
***Our next first-Monday-of-the-month maintenance will occur on Monday, December 4th 2017.***
Upcoming training opportunities:
We’d like to inform you that it is required to attend a compute grid training within two months of getting your grid account. If you have not attended a training yet, please email email@example.com to register for one of the following sessions:
We thank you for your anticipated cooperation as we make improvements to the research grid. If you have any questions/comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research Computing Services