This is a reminder that the next monthly Grid maintenance is scheduled for Monday, October 2nd, from 8am until 12pm.
How will this affect you?
- All sessions to the login nodes will be terminated, including terminal and NoMachine sessions
- All interactive sessions will be terminated
- You will not be able to login to the grid
- You will not be able to use NoMachine
The actual work being performed is:
- The terminal and NoMachine login nodes will be rebooted
***Our next first-Monday-of-the-month maintenance will occur on Monday, November 6th 2017.***
Upcoming training opportunities:
Please join us for the following Lunch and Learn sessions to instantly become more compute grid savvy over your lunch break:
- Tuesday, 10/3: Compute Grid: How Much Ram? How Many CPU’s?
- Wednesday, 10/25: Compute Grid: Parallel Processing
We’d like to inform you that it is required to attend a compute grid training within two months of getting your grid account. If you have not attended a training yet, please email email@example.com to register for one of the following sessions: